Ed and his wife Leah live in Franklin, Massachusetts. They have been married for 22 years and have three children; Corey, a Junior at the University of Connecticut, Aubree, a freshman at Merrimack College, and Cassi, a sophomore at Franklin High School.
Inside the Locker Room
My intent with this page is to provide you with an “inside” look into my life, my family and my character. When you hire a financial advisor, you are embarking on a very personal relationship and you should be confident that the advisor you select is someone you trust and respect. It is my hope that some of the things you find “Inside the Locker Room” will help you discern if I am the partner to help you achieve all your financial goals and dreams.
It’s All About Family
Hobbies and Interests
In his leisure time Ed enjoys a variety of “lake living” activities such as boating, swimming, skiing and tubing, hiking and golfing. In the winter months he coaches ice hockey and plays in several local hockey charity events.
- Summer vacation on Lake Winnipesaukee in Gilford, NH. It has been a long time family tradition on cottages once owned by his grandfather.
- Meredith NH Pond Hockey Classic – his team, Frozen Hacks are 5 time tournament champions!
- An avid CrossFitter, Ed trains at CrossFit Tri-County in Bellingham, MA
- Ed played for the BU Terriers. Two of his cousins, Dan and Matt, followed years later – they now play together in the BU alumni event to raise funds for the Travis Roy Foundation.
- Ed was a member of the 1993 Stanley Cup Champion Montreal Canadiens, and played in the National Hockey League for 7 years.